You are here
Marketing Executive - Europe Watch & Fashion Retailer
- Global fashion retailer
- International & diversified culture
About Our Client
Our client has a portfolio of over 10 European brands including watches, fashion, raincoat to backpack, is a leading distributor in Asia across 5 countries. Due to their steady growth, they are now looking for a potential and experienced sales calibre to join the expanding sales team.
- Work closely with Group Brand Manager in delivering effective marketing campaigns to achieve revenue growth;
- Communicate with brand principals to ensure effective material and information flow between the brands and internal teams;
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, supply chain and retail teams on product launches and special promotions;
- Plan and execute marketing activities regarding digital ad, print ad and PR;
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to deliver promotion activities that align with brand guidelines;
- Provide support in managing A&P budgets and expenses.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in brand marketing;
- Excellent project execution skills and are adaptable to changing work environments;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese is required.
What's on Offer
Good chance to join a steadily-growing famous fashion company with career development prospect. You will be rewarded by attractive remuneration package and international and diversified working environment.