You are here
Litigation Legal Secretary - International Law Firm (Up to 30k)
- Stable hours
- 5 days work in Central
About Our Client
An awarding-winning small-medium size law firm is looking for a Litigation Legal Secretary. They have a westernized and friendly culture with a very close team.
- Provide all rounded administrative and secretarial support to lawyers
- Make travel and diary arrangements
- Drafting, editing, formatting and proof-reading documents
- Coordinate with billing and assist in preparing bundles
- Other as hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' experience within the litigation practice in the legal industry
- Excellent spoken/ written English.
- Chinese skills is an advantage.
- Great team work, proactive, dynamic and to-do attitude
What's on Offer
5 days work in Central and competitive remuneration package, including medical insurance, will be provided to the right candidate.