You are here
Legal Secretary - US Law Firm
- Legal Secretary
- Great working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top US law firms, with more than 120 offices around the globe including Asia Pacific, Europe, America and Africa. The Hong Kong office is expanding currently and are looking to add another legal secretaries to support 3-4 fee earners in the litigation department.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to 3-4 fee earners.
- Manage calendars and appointments, organize meetings and manage travel arrangements and hotel bookings.
- Responsible for the drafting and editing of legal documents.
- Perform miscellaneous and ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma or degree holder
- 2-10+ years of secretarial experience from international law firm
- Detail-minded and well-organized person who is strong in paperwork and documentation management
- Proficient in spoken and written English/Chinese is required (Mandarin will be an advantage)
- Able to handle general business correspondence professionally and work under pressure
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
What's on Offer
The right candidate will be rewarded with a promising career with one of the leading US law firms in the world. Stable working hours and an attractive remuneration package will be offered, including 13 month guaranteed bonus and medical/life insurance provided.