You are here
This position is now filled
Legal Secretary - IPO (International Law Firm, 25-32k)
Central and Western District
- Stable hours
- Friendly environment
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable US based international law firm with over 100 years of history. They have been expanding their business in Asia with an affiliate office set up in Hong Kong.
- To provide extensive secretarial support to the IPO lawyers
- To assist with formatting of documents and presentations
- Preparing and drafting correspondences on the lawyers behalf
- Handling travel arrangements and meeting coordination
- Other administrative duties assigned by office manage
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5-7 years legal secretary experience from international law firms.
- IPO or corporate finance experience is a definitely advantage.
- Good command of spoken/written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Stable working hours
- Attractive remuneration