You are here
Legal Secretary (International Law Firm, Fluent English)
- Well established firm
- Guaranteed double pay and OT pay
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established offshore law firm with more than 1,000 staff worldwide.
This Legal Secretary role will provide all-rounded secretarial support to the Senior Partner of the Funds Team. The candidate will support on both personal assistance and legal documentation work including a lot of travel arrangements, calendar management, formatting, drafting and billings. This is a relatively busy and fast-paced position.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years' experience legal secretary, preferably from international law firms
- Experience in travel arrangements or personal assistance will be a plus
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefit and insurance package
- Guaranteed double pay; and OT pay
- 5 days work in Central