You are here
Legal Secretary - Finance (Leading Int'l Law Firm, 28-33k)
- Great fringe benefits
- Serving expat lawyers
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading international law firms with its headquarter in London. They have more than 30 office globally and have a very good reputation in terms of their fringe benefits and stable working environment.
The Legal Secretary will be providing professional secretarial and administrative support to the assigned lawyers and Regional Business Manager from the Finance / Capital Market Team. The duties of this position include communication and cooperation with other departments, as well as document management and meeting administration.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5-10 years legal secretary experience from international law firms.
- Experience in serving expatriates Lawyers will be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken/written Chinese and English. Spoken of Mandarin is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS applications and Chinese typing.
What's on Offer
- 13 months salary
- Stable working hours and team
- Attractive remuneration