You are here
Legal Secretary (Corporate Finance) - US Law Firm
- Prestigious firm with stable environment
- Harmony and nice team culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the oldest US law firms in the world, with more than 20 offices and 1,000 lawyers worldwide. They are looking to add another legal secretaries to their expanding business.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the fee earners.
- Manage calendars and appointments, organize meetings and manage travel arrangements and hotel bookings.
- Responsible for the drafting and editing of legal documents.
- Perform miscellaneous and ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years of secretarial experience from international law firm
- Proficient in spoken and written English/Chinese is required (Mandarin will be an advantage)
- Can-do attitude, flexible and good team player
What's on Offer
Stable working hours and an attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, medical and life insurance will be offered to the chosen candidate.