You are here
HRIS Coordinator - Top tier financial institution - 30k
- Regional development for HRIS
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
About Our Client
My client is a top tier global investment firm with business spanning all continents. They work with some of the world's most up and coming companies with strong potential to grow. In regards to their client approach, they believe in long term and sustainable development which also translated to the company culture for employees of all levels. In their expanding APAC business, their Hong Kong office plays an integral role in the overall operations and development of the region. To support their expansion needs, they are seeking for a HR professional with strong experience in HRIS to join their professional and fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will support the HR team with the following duties:
- Provide systems/administration support for HRIS.
- Liaise with local and regional teams for matters relating to systems.
- Engage in day to day operations/maintenance for HRIS including updating employee data, inserting information for new hires as well as updating training information.
- Perform HR reporting tasks related to headcount, recruitment data, employee records etc.
- Participate in global HRIS initiatives including enhancing current functions or performing system configurations as needed
- Support ad hoc HRIS projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Must have Bachelors degree in Business/IT/HR or other related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of solid HRIS experience is required. Previous experience with Workday/SAP/PeopleSoft is an advantage.
- Prior experience in professional firms preferred but is not a must.
- Knowledge of systems implementation/enhancement/configurations is a must.
- Comfortable in liaising with local and regional stakeholders in regards to HRIS related matters.
- Ability to conduct systems training for new joiners.
- Confident in managing day to day operations for HRIS system.
- Excellent communication in English/Chinese. Strong experience in MS Office.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to think on their feet.
- Ability to multitask and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
What's on Offer
This role is a rare opportunity for HR candidates that are interested in developing within the HRIS function for a top tier financial firm. For the right candidate, this role will provide great exposure to developing a specialised regional HR career while still gaining the chance to participate in business decisions.