You are here
HR Specialist - Professional Firm - up to 25k
- Opportunity for career development
- Diverse job duties
About Our Client
My client is a well known UK law firm with over 30 years of experience in Hong Kong. In recent years, they have experienced strong growth in APAC and continue to have exciting development plans in the region. Over these years, they have established a good reputation in both their legal work as well as for the opportunities provided to employees. In addition to providing top notch quality legal services to high profile clients, they also provide a dynamic and nurturing environment for staff to develop their career. They are seeking for a HR professional to join their diverse team and grow with the company.
The successful candidate will the HR team with the following duties:
- Assist in all round HR functions including lateral/graduate recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, performance management as well as other ad hoc HR projects.
- Take ownership of graduate recruitment function including working with Partners for strategic initiatives
- Provide operational support for end to end recruitment processes including on-boarding/off-boarding, updating HRIS, screening CVs, performing interviews etc.
- Ensure that all processes are in line with Law Society compliance requirements
- Assist in coordination of Learning & Development programs
- Support mobility function for expatriates
- Provide advice in regards to HR matters for both local and regional office
- Work closely with UK headquarters as well as regional counterparts regarding HR matters
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of all rounded HR experience within professional industries.
- Candidates from large commercial MNCs will also be considered.
- Previous experience in graduate recruitment is preferred
- MUST have strong oral and written Chinese skills. Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders from PRC/Overseas is a must
- Knowledge of legal industry is an added advantage
- Previous interaction with regulatory authorities is an advantage
- Comfortable in picking up new tasks independently
- Has passion to drive initiatives and implement policies
- Able to think on your feet
- Able to multitask and deadline-oriented
What's on Offer
This role provides a competitive base salary with excellent bonuses. Candidates are also given good fringe benefits including annual leave, good medical coverage and OT allowance if necessary. Working hours are stable with 5 days work week with flexible working hours.