You are here
HR Officer/AM - well-known consumer goods retail
- Sizable firm
- Diversified job scope
About Our Client
Our client is popular FMCG brand based in Hong Kong with over 20 years of history. Their successful business expands rapidly to US, Europe, Singapore as well as APAC region. They are currently hiring a HR professional to support their business in Hong Kong.
The role will report to the Senor HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Handled training and staff movement for frontline employees and corporate staff.
- Execute orientation, class training program as well as assist in on-the-job training.
- Engage in train-the-trainer activities.
- Manager staff retention and exit interviews.
- Work closely with Operation to understand the business growth and manpower needs.
- Engage in ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred.
- At least 5 years of HR experience, especially solid experience training.
- Retail background id highly appreciated.
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and self-motivated
- Detail-minded person and can work under pressure
What's on Offer
- Stable working hours
- Career development