You are here
HR Officer - Well respected Chinese financial group
- Exposure from diverse job duties
- Stable hours with good progression
About Our Client
This is an exciting HR/Admin role that will support the newly established Hong Kong office of a well-respected independent financial institution. Their business focuses consists of several subsidiaries that cover the businesses of capital management, property investments and insurance consultancy. All of the companies are well recognised by the regulatory bodies of Hong Kong as well as their counterparts in the industry. With over 15 years of experience in Hong Kong, they work closely with top tier financial clients such as HSBC, Standard Chartered, China Construction Bank and Bank of China etc. They provide these global clients with a full range of wealth management services depending on their needs, particularly to support their growth in China.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Assist in all round HR functions including recruitment, C&B and other HR administrative duties as required.
- Assist in end to end recruitment processes and identify high potential candidates according to company needs.
- Provide support in training & development initiatives
- Participate in strategic planning related to HR such as manpower planning, staff retention, C&B analysis
- Formulate and implement HR policies and procedures in accordance with HK Employment Ordinance
- Ensure that compliance requirements are met according to Hong Kong regulatory authorities.
- Perform administrative duties such as database management, negotiate with vendors, coordinate staff engagement activities etc.
- Support HR Manager in ad hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- At least 2 - 3 years of all rounded HR experience in professional industry
- Candidates with prior experience in financial industry preferred
- Strong experience in small to mid-sized offices is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English/Mandarin is a must. Fluent/Near native Mandarin is high advantageous.
- Comfortable in picking up new tasks independently
- Has passion to drive initiatives and implement policies
- Able to think on your feet
- Able to multitask and deadline-oriented
What's on Offer
This role provides a competitive base salary with excellent bonuses. Candidates are also given good fringe benefits including annual leave, good medical coverage and OT allowance if necessary. Working hours are stable with 5 days work week, allowing candidates to have a good work-life balance.