You are here
HR Officer - well-established IT firm
- Prosperous industry
- All-rounded recruitment exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an information technology company focusing on mobile apps / games / web development. Their business is now rapidly expanding and many of their clients are very well-known brands in Hong Kong. They are now seeking for a HR professional to support their HR team
The role will be reporting to Resourcing Manager and responsible for the following duties:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process (included IT positions).
- Handle talent sourcing, CV screening, interviews to offer making.
- Facilitate reference checking, on-boarding as well as staff movement.
- Liaise with line managers to understand their recruitment needs.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HRM, business or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in handling end-to-end recruitment precess
- Solid IT hiring experience is highly appreciated
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and self-motivated
- Well-organized person, fast-paced and team player
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Dynamic working environment
- Attractive benefits