You are here
HR Officer - Financial services - up to 20k
- Opportunity to join financial industry
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
My client is a globally renowned financial services company boasting an impressive client base including the world's biggest banks, private equity and asset management companies. Their business continues to grow in APAC, putting Hong Kong into a strategic center of their development plans. With the strong belief in developing employees and the clear goal to expand in the region, they are keen to seek for a HR professional to support this growth.
The successful candidate will support the HR team with the following duties:
- End to end recruitment process including including posting job ads, screening CVs, conducting interviews, delivering offer, salary bench-marking etc.
- Arrange for contract preparation and on-boarding arrangements
- Organise and coordinate recruitment events
- Maintain accurate personnel records in database
- Participate in strategic HR initiatives including talent acquisition and manpower planning.
- Manage overall payroll processes for the HK office
- Support HR projects such as salary review and staff movement
- Support mobility programs for expatriates
- Support office operations
- Generate reports and assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree in HR/Business Administration or related disciplines is a must.
- Must have at least 3 years of solid HR experience. Recruitment of back office staff including IT/Finance roles is preferred.
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance.
- Excellent communication in English/Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Energetic and passionate, must be flexible and willing to take on new challenges.
- Ability to cope with fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
This role will provide excellent exposure in terms of the nature of business and progression of the role. In addition to the operational aspect of the role, the successful candidate will also be given opportunities to develop their strategic abilities as well as chance to utilise supervisory skills. Excellent work life balance and supportive working environment makes this an ideal job for candidates seeking for a stable position.