You are here
HR Officer - C&B Analysis/Payroll - Up to 25k
- Chance to develop career in financial industry
- Chance to participate in C&B strategic initiatives
About Our Client
My client is a Hong Kong's largest fund/trust provider with almost 20 years of experience in Hong Kong. They provide a variety of financial services to individuals as well as other institutions. In addition to having a stable business, they also strive to provide a dynamic and cohesive working environment for staff including various training opportunities and great exposure. They are currently seeking for a HR professional to provide C&B expertise to the firm.
This role will support the HR team with duties including:
- Manage monthly payroll calculation for Hong Kong staff
- Liaise with internal staff in regards to C&B issues and respond to enquiries.
- Handle other C&B matters including leave record, medical claims/insurance, MPF, final payment and benefits enrolment.
- Provide assistance in formulating, planning, and implementing C&B policies.
- Handle salary bench-marking/budgeting exercises and providing recommendations to management
- Participate in negotiation with HRIS vendors in various C&B operations.
- Support HRIS related projects when required
- Provide knowledge regarding market trends with analysis for review
- Assist in other HR initiatives when assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of C&B/payroll experience in sizable companies
- Previous experience in financial industries preferred
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and Human Resources practices in Hong Kong
- Proficient in implementation and enhancement of HRIS systems is an advantage. Prior experience in using MRC is a plus.
- Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Positive and energetic, good communication skills is a must
- Work independently and a good team player
What's on Offer
As a well-structured financial company, this role will provide a competitive base salary in addition to excellent fringe benefits and a stable working environment. Candidates with good capability will also be entitled to career progression and internal mobility.