You are here
HR Officer - C&B Analysis/Payroll - Up to 23k
- Hands on experience in payroll
- Chance to develop C&B strategic initiatives
About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese based asset management/securities firm that works exclusively with many of the world's most well-known institutional investors. In addition to being the forefront leader of corporate finance businesses in China, they also actively encourage overseas expansion. They boast a top tier research team constantly seeking to expand their business both locally and abroad. With the strong support of their other subsidiaries under the same group, they are one of the most respected brands within the finance industry in Hong Kong. They are also well-known for their supportive environment and attractive benefits. They are currently recruiting for a HR professional to support the C&B function in their HR department.
This role will support the HR team with duties including:
- Manage monthly payroll calculation for Hong Kong/PRC staff
- Liaise with internal staff in regards to C&B issues and respond to enquiries.
- Handle other C&B matters including leave record, medical claims/insurance, MPF, final payment and benefits enrolment.
- Provide assistance in formulating, planning, and implementing C&B policies.
- Handle salary bench-marking/budgeting exercises and providing recommendations to management
- Participate in negotiation with HRIS vendors in various C&B operations.
- Provide knowledge regarding market trends with analysis for review
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of C&B/payroll experience in sizeable companies
- Previous experience in financial industries preferred
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and Human Resources practices in Hong Kong
- Proficient in implementation and enhancement of HRIS systems is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Positive and energetic, good communication skills is a must
- Work independently and a good team player
What's on Offer
As a well structured financial company, this role will provide a competitive base salary in addition to excellent fringe benefits and a stable working environment. Candidates with good capability will also be entitled to career progression and regional exposure.