You are here
HR Officer - airline services
- All-rounded HR exposure
- Market leader in airline services
About Our Client
Our client is a global airline services company based in Europe and US. They are now hiring for a HR generalist calibre to join their HK HR team.
- Provide all-rounded HR services for their HK business, particularly in recruitment and C&B.
- Handle end to end frontline recruitment operations, from candidate sourcing, selection to offer making.
- Manage payroll calculation and general benefits administration.
- Facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding functions.
- Prepare regular HR reports and update HR system.
- Assist in training and employee relations if needed.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred.
- 3-5 years of HR generalist experience, especially hands-on experience in both payroll and recruitment.
- Manufacturing/catering industry background is highly appreciated.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Detail-minded and can work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hours
- Attractive benefits