You are here
HR Generalist - Luxury FMCG brand
- MNC exposure
- International environment
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable luxury FMCG brand headquartered in US. They own a diversified business with over 5,000 staff across US, Europe and APAC region. They are now hiring a HR professional to join their Hong Kong HR team.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide a full spectrum support to HR Department, including recruitment, C&B, performance management and training.
- Handle monthly payroll, allowance, final payment, leave management, MPF, etc.
- Hire staff for Hong Kong office, from candidate sourcing, selection to on-boarding.
- Engage in HRIS implementation and enhancement.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Handle general administrative duties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 3 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in high-end retail/FMCG
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fast-paced, proactive and independent
- Well-organized and can work under pressure
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Attractive location and benefits
- Career progression