You are here
HR Generalist - Leading Asset Management
- International culture
- Immediate availability
About Our Client
My client is a successful UK-based asset management company. They are currently looking for a proactive HR Generalist speaking excellent English to join their international team. Their office is in Central. Ideally they are looking for someone with prior experience in recruitment, C&B and payroll movements tracking.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will play a critical part in the following:
- Offers solutions to day-to-day HR operational issues including recruitment, C&B support, on-boarding support etc.
- Proactively provide professional HR advice and support on HR issues, policies, systems and projects.
- Set up and develop the Employee Engagement functions, including Employee Satisfaction Survey, Activities, CSR etc.
- Co-work with the team for all-rounded HR issue. Answer any enquiries and provide feedback from HR perspectives.
- Listen to the opinions from all-levels and provide feedback to the management to work on further retention strategies.
- Arrange APAC training programme and cover other colleagues in other region when necessary
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following requirements
- Over 2 years of solid experience within C&B and recruitment
- Excellent command of written and verbal English (close to native)
- Background within large organisations and international firms
- Personality wise, must have strong attention to detail, a team player, and be flexible
- Must also be able to work independently and a self starter
- Must be able to multi-task / prioritise workload
What's on Offer
- A great international environment to work in for a junior candidate and to develop their skill-set
- Corporate office in Central
-Good APAC exposure