You are here
HR Generalist - Global company with regional exposure
- Excellent Career Progression
- Chance to join top tier MNC
About Our Client
My client is a well known international company with strong market share in the APAC region. Having been in the industry for over 100 years, their group specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of electronic components all over the world. Their clients include some of the world's largest brands. They are also very proud of their work family culture and highly supports internal growth of their employees. With the increasing importance of the Asia market, they are seeking for HR professionals with an all rounded skill set to support their Hong Kong office.
The successful candidate will support the HR team with the following duties:
- End to end recruitment process including including posting job ads, screening CVs, conducting interviews, delivering offer, salary benchmarking etc.
- Assist in payroll administration and other C&B related matters
- Arrange for contract preparation and onboarding arrangements
- Maintain accurate personnel records in database
- Support HR projects such as salary review and staff movement
- Assist in Learning & Development initiatives
- Participate in strategic HR initiatives including talent acquisition and manpower planning
- Generate reports and assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree in HR/Business Administration or related discipline is required
- Candidate with less relevant education background should have certificate qualifications related to HR
- Must have at least 3 years of all rounded HR experience in sizable companies
- Strong Excel skills is an advantage
- Excellent communication in English/Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Energetic and passionate, must be flexible and willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to cope with fast paced environment
What's on Offer
This role will provide excellent exposure in terms of the nature of business and progression of the role. In addition to the operational aspect of the role, the successful candidate will also be given opportunities to develop their strategic abilities as well as chance to utilize supervisory skills. Excellent work life balance and supportive working environment makes this an ideal job for candidates seeking for a stable position.