You are here
HR Generalist - Financial Firm - Excellent career progression
- Opportunity to join sizable financial group
- New headcount with excellent career progression
About Our Client
My client is a well known financial services company within the asset management/investment banking sector with businesses in Greater China and Hong Kong. Having been established in Hong Kong for over 30 years, its business has continued to grow rapidly. They seek to provide a dynamic and nurturing environment for candidates to develop their strengths within their respective functions. To accommodate their growth, they are seeking for a new headcount for their HR function.
This role will support the HR team with duties including:
- Conduct monthly payroll process and related matters including MPF, reconciliations, termination, final payment calculation, benefits administration and leave management and staff performance management
- Perform end to end recruitment function including sourcing, selection and monitoring progress etc.
- Liaise with various internal clients in regards to HR initiatives.
- Provide assistance in formulating, planning, and implementing HR policies.
- Assist in initiating and coordinating training and development of initiatives including new starters orientation
- Assist in other HR functions as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 -2 years HR experience is a must, preferably in sizeable companies. Experience from financial industry is highly preferred.
- Good command of Mandarin and English required
- Experience in interacting with different levels of staff
- Proficient in HRIS and MS Office particularly Excel
- Positive and energetic, good communication skills is a must
- Work independently and a good team player
What's on Offer
This job offers unparalleled career progression, competitive salary package and various allowances to the right candidate. Stable and well structured company.