You are here
HR Generalist - Chinese financial firm -Short notice preferred!
- All rounded HR position
- Good career progression
About Our Client
My client is a well known financial services company with many years of establishment in Hong Kong. They provide a stable and nurturing environment for candidates to develop their careers whilst gaining valuable market knowledge from interaction with top tier clients. They are seeking for a all rounded HR to support their small HR team.
The candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Assist in end to end recruitment process including liaising with internal and external clients (e.g. agencies)
- Handle all operational duties within recruitment such as job postings, CV screening, interviews, delivering offer etc.
- Assist in process for new hires as well as termination
- Prepare monthly payroll as well as perform other C&B administrative tasks.
- Ensure accuracy of information in HRIS
- Preparing HR reports in regards to staffing, C&B and other analysis purposes
- Provide support to ad hoc HR projects as instructed
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree holder, preferably from relevant disciplines such as Business Administration/Business Management/Human Resources
- At least 3 years of all rounded HR generalist experience
- Fluency in English/Mandarin required
- Must be familiar with payroll/C&B processes and ability to use HRIS
- Familiarity with HK Employment Law and local HR practices
- Detail oriented and willing to perform routine operational duties
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
What's on Offer
This role will provide a stable environment for candidates keen to develop in an all rounded HR position. Excellent compensation package provided to the right candidate with opportunities to gain regional exposure.