You are here
HR Executive - UK based MNC - based in Kowloon East
- Excellent career progression
- Professional and dynamic working environment
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's largest publishing companies by volume. Currently, their APAC business spans Hong Kong & Macau, Greater China, Malaysia, India and Indonesia. Apart from publishing, they are also involved in education, training and other e-publications/multimedia for pre-kindergarten to university level students.
Their Hong Kong office is separated into 4 different locations including corporate office/warehouse/sales office. Due to their expanding needs, they are seeking for a Senior HR Executive that will be eager to progress into a junior Business Partner position. While the role may initially involve more operational tasks, the candidate will be given great exposure and excellent progression to develop into a more strategic role. They are ideally seeking for candidates with payroll/C&B experience.
The successful candidate will support the HR team with the following duties:
- Provide end to end support in HR functions including recruitment, C&B, training and project management
- Conduct monthly payroll process and related matters including MPF, reconciliations, termination, final payment calculation, benefits administration and leave management and staff performance management.
- Support and review payroll system and operations to ensure overall efficiency
- Participate in annual salary and C&B review, provide accurate proposal and make recommendations on any necessary adjustments for future implementations
- Support regional HR projects on both operation and strategic ends
- Assist in other HR functions as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Associate/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Economics or related disciplines and minimum of 2 years of experience as a HR generalist with focus in C&B and payroll
- Familiar with various HRIS such as IPL, PeopleSoft, EPR and SAP and in Microsoft office
- Interest in pursuing more strategic functions in HR field an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Ability to multitask and goal oriented
- Attention to details is a must
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits are provided to the right candidate along with a accelerated career path and great exposure to all rounded HR functions.