You are here
HR Assistant (Rect/L&D focused) - US based Legal Firm
- Opportunity to join legal industry
- Exciting career growth in HR field
About Our Client
My client is a young but well known international law firm located in Central. They provide a dynamic and supportive working environment, with good training opportunities. In the past few years, they have established a good reputation both internally and externally. They strive to provide top notch quality legal services to high profile clients. They are seeking candidates with secretarial/receptionist experience that are keen to join the legal industry.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Support the Attorney Recruitment and Development Manager
- Assist in all round HR functions including recruitment, learning and development, database management and other ad hoc HR projects
- Liaise with Law Society in regards to all compliance matters
- Dealing with CPD matters
- Perform administrative duties such as on-boarding/off-boarding, negotiating with vendors, staff engagement activities etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 1 - 2 years of HR/Admin experience in the legal industry. Secretarial candidates with prior experience in serving HR/Admin function also welcome.
- Candidates with experience in other professional firms will also be considered.
- Must have experience in administering CPD accreditation and RME courses enrolment
- Ability to interact with expatriate/local legal professionals
- Excellent English/Chinese skills required
- Comfortable in picking up new tasks independently
- Has passion to drive initiatives and implement policies
- Able to think on your feet
- Able to multitask and deadline-oriented
What's on Offer
This role provides a competitive base salary with excellent bonuses. Candidates are also given good fringe benefits including annual leave, good medical coverage and OT allowance if necessary. Working hours are stable with 5 days work week, allowing candidates to have a good work-life balance.