You are here
HR Assistant Manager (C&B) - Financial Services
- Chance to join global company
- Opportunity to gain regional exposure
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest global insurance providers with business in most continents around the world. They are also highly involved in various other lucrative businesses through joint ventures with local and regional top tier firms. Their Hong Kong office is well established and constantly expanding. They are now seeking for a HR Generalist to join their team.
The successful candidate will support the HR team with the following duties:
- Support the drafting and implementation of HR policies/processes for regional office
- Assist in recruitment exercises, staff engagement and performance management
- Provide support for C&B initiatives including payroll, benefits review, insurance and tax related issues etc (for Regional office)
- Provide administration support for regional office and ensuring processes comply with company policies.
- Maintain accurate personnel records in database
- Provide adequate HR support for internal clients including liaising with senior management
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects (on Group and Regional level)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree in HR/Business or related disciplines
- Must have at least 5 years of HR/Admin experience, preferably in the financial/insurance sector
- Candidates with regional exposure preferred
- Must have excellent language skills in English/Cantonese. Ability to speak Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Strong C&B background particularly with knowledge regarding HK Employment Ordinance
- Knowledge of HRIS system
- Thrives in fast paced and multicultural environment
- Positive attitude and able to multi task
- Able to work in a team and also independently
What's on Offer
This role will offer an excellent career path for HR candidates seeking to develop in a generalist position. This role will have the opportunity to oversee regional entities and be involved in planning and implementation of HR policies. Competitive salary and benefits comparable to other global financial institutions.