You are here
HR Analyst - Banking industry - entry level cands welcome
- Chance to join develop career in banking industry
- Hands on experience in recruitment
About Our Client
My client is a well known investment bank with strong business ties in Greater China, APAC as well as Europe and the US. They established their first overseas subsidiary in Hong Kong 20 years ago and proceeded to expand their business in the region. Recently they have also completed their process to become a listed company in Hong Kong. Their Hong Kong office currently houses over 200 staff and continues to expand into various financial businesses.
This role will support the HR team with duties including:
- Perform end to end recruitment function including sourcing, selection and monitoring progress etc.
- Liaise with various internal clients in regards to HR initiatives.
- Provide assistance in formulating, planning, and implementing HR policies.
- Assist in initiating and coordinating staff engagement activities.
- Participate in staff training and development projects including new starters orientation
- Work closely with managers to resolve employee relations issues.
- Provide support for ad hoc HR projects as necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year HR experience is a must, preferably in the finance industry. Experience from MNC also welcome.
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience will also be considered
- Good command of Mandarin and English required
- Experience in interacting with different levels of staff
- Proficient in HRIS and MS Office particularly Excel
- Positive and energetic, good communication skills is a must
- Work independently and a good team player
What's on Offer
This role will be offered on a permanent basis with excellent benefits including yearly increment of annual leave , medical coverage for the family as well as a generous bonus scheme.