You are here
HR & Admin Assistant - MNC, up to 16K
- Work life balance
- APAC exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable and multinational company in education field with expending business in Europe, America and China. They cooperate with top-tier universities in different countries are one of the leaders in the market. They are now seeking for a HR & Admin Assistant to support their HK office.
The role will be reporting to APAC HR Manager and responsible for the following duties:
- Provide a full spectrum HR and administrative support to Hong Kong office
- Handle staff payroll, MPF, medical insurance, taxation, allowance, visa applications, etc.
- Plan and organize staff activities and events.
- Assist in end to end recruitment for all-level employees across different departments.
- Engage in on/off-boarding functions.
- Maintain employees' database and prepare monthly reports.
- Manage general office administration and suppliers
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder in HRM / Management / Business or other related disciplines
- At least 1 year of experience in HR, especially solid experience in handling payroll and MPF
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive and with good communication skills
- Well-organized and can work under pressure
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hours
- Great benefits