You are here
HR & Admin Assistant - Acct background is preferred
- Diversified job scope
- Expanding business
About Our Client
Our client is a very sizable MNC in product developing industry. The company's operation covers across the APAC, European and US regions, they are continuing to expand in the said industries. They are currently looking for an all rounded HR and account professional to support their business in Hong Kong.
The role will be reported to Finance Manager and responsible for the following duties:
- Manage all-rounded HR, administrative and accounting duties to HK office.
- Handle C&B administration, such as MPF, medical claims, leave records and attendance.
- Update employee's records.
- Prepare HR and Accounting reports.
- Calculate standard costing and administer petty cash.
- Maintain general office operation, including office suppliers, filing and reporting.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of Accountancy/HRM or any related discipline is preferred.
- At least 2 years of Account/HR/admin experience (candidate with less experience but high potential would also be considered).
- Basic knowledge of Costing and Labour Law.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well-organized, independent and fast-paced.
- Team player and can work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hour
- Attractive benefits