You are here
Hedge fund accounting - assistant manager
- Hedge fund exposure
- promising career path
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top tier international fund administrator provider with global presence. Their new strategy is going to focus on growing APAC business, they are currently looking for a high calibre hedge fund accountant professional to lead and supervise their junior accountants.
- Assist and prepare daily cash positions, accrual reconciliations, NAVs for various hedge fund entities and their respective investors
- Lead and supervise a team of 3-4 junior accountants, ensure successful delivery of daily client specific deliverable
- Handle normal day to day operations, review on NAV reports, subscriptions, redemption, etc.
- any other ad hoc tasks assigned by managers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree of Commerce, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience/big4 background would be a plus
- CPA qualified/student
- Good knowledge of different fund structures, client facing experience/handle client enquiries experience
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
- Attention to detail, team player, leadership attributes.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package (benefits/incentives)
Promising career path
Hedge fund exposure