You are here
(Good English) Executive Assistant - 35k
- Reputable Bank
- International Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial markets and commodities bank. They are headquartered in UK and currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support the British CEO of the Asset Management department.
- Manage the CEO's calendars and appointments; organize meetings, conference calls and video conferences across multiple time zones.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, spreadsheets and presentation materials for executive use.
- Answer and screen calls and manage the filing system and file all correspondence and documents.
- Assist in meeting schedules and logistics for both internal and external visitors.
- Handle confidential information and interact with all levels of management, other departments, internal and external customers using tact and diplomacy in all dealings.
- Organize and schedule meetings, calls and conferences and ensure that the CEO has all necessary information and relevant documents, book meeting room and venue, and arrange necessary equipment for these meetings so they are run efficiently and effectively.
- Manage travel arrangements and preparations; submission and tracking of expenses.
- Prepare and organize confidential presentation materials and management memos.
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Maintain daily operational record keeping, files management.
- Handle project administration and documentation.
- Perform miscellaneous and ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder preferred
- 5-8 years experience as an Executive Assistant/Secretary
- Speak fluent English and Cantonese
- Able to thrive under fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, proactive, strong organization skills and with a can-do attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Soft Applications, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word and MS Outlook
- Immediately available candidates will be given priority
What's on Offer
This role is offering a very competitive salary, the opportunity to work at a reputable financial bank with an international culture and supporting the British CEO of the Asset Management department.