You are here
- Work-life Balance
- Work within a friendly environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading multinational corporation specialize in producing clothing with over 5000 employees worldwide. Our client earns an excellent reputation and now is actively looking for an independent Financial Analyst to join in their energizing finance team.
- Ensure the accuracy of the Group's weekly estimate
- Generate regular financial report for management review
- Liaise with internal departments to support the product segmentation exercise and regular product reporting
- Support in preparing of annual budget
- Review work flow and revamp the Finance system
- Manage financial model construction to support project evaluation
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance is preferred.
- HKICPA or CFA qualification is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Practical knowledge in Microsoft applications especially MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Possess strong analytical mind and business sense. Self-motivated, capable to work independently and meet tight deadline.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese. Mandarin is a plus.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join an international company with fruitful advancement opportunities.