You are here
Fabric Technologist (CAD)
Promising career path
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading privately owned retail groups and global sourcing companies with over 50 years of history in sourcing products (Home & Living and Fashion). Due to their steady growth, they are now looking for a potential and experienced Fabric Technologist to join their expanding firm.
- Monitor the design interpretation in the course of CAD and other prototyping stages when required
- Put together Design Specs Sheet with prototyping process
- Contribute to the total design and prototype output quality, quantity and hit-rate targets set by the division
- Conduct market trend research, analyse & apply the trends to in-house collections development
The Successful Applicant
- Highly proficient in using CAD
- Quick initial idea hand-sketching capability
- Experience in Commercial Project
- Handle 3D rendering
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global buying and trading company with career development prospect. Our client offers attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance, with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.