You are here
Executive Assistant - HK Listed Company
- EA to the Executive Director
- Listed HK Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong public listed company founded over 60 years ago. They specialize in property investment and trading & securities investment. Currently, they are looking for a senior Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director of the company (a Hong Kong male boss). The successful candidate is someone with good language skills, able to work under fast-paced environment and have experience supporting senior level bosses.
- Manage and execute secretarial and administrative activities on behalf of the ED, including calendar management, travel arrangement, expense payment/reimbursement claims, documentation and associated secretarial support
- Coordinate regular meetings and conferences
- Assist coordination of meeting schedules and logistics for both internal and external visitors
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentation materials, as well as document and distribute meeting minutes as required
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree holder
- 8-10 years secretarial experience supporting senior level Hong Kong bosses.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese; and able to communicate in Mandarin.
- Highly proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Sharp, presentable, proactive, responsible with a can-do attitude.
- Immediate available
What's on Offer
- 5 day work week
- Attractive salary
- Work in a leading listed company
- Support the Executive Director
- Medical/dental provided
- 12 months salary + discretionary bonus