You are here
Events Manager - Leading Healthcare Communications Brand
- Global Medical Communications Company
- World-known brand with attractive salary
About Our Client
Our client is Asia leading healthcare communications company specialising in delivering knowledge and education to the community. Due to their steady growth, they are now looking for a potential and experienced events calibre to join the expanding regional events team.
The division is responsible for organizing meetings and conferences for the medical community in Asia and beyond. The Conference Manager will be required to handle all logistical arrangements for events, from initial client briefing to event delivery and provision of final budget report.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- Proactive and well organized
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to work with clients and suppliers
- Team player and proven ability to be a leader
- At least 3 years' experience in meeting / conference management, preferably with pharmaceutical event background
- Experience in preparation of budget reports
- Flexibility in working hours
- Ability and willingness to travel
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a regional position with a global top medical information provider with Asia-wide exposure and multinational culture. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential are offered to the right candidate.