You are here
Equities Compliance - Vice President (VP) - (9 months contract)
- Challenging opportunity to oversee the Asia Pacific Region
- Report to major stakeholders on Equities Compliance in one of the largest banks
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest international banks and is now looking for a Vice President to join their Equities Compliance team.
Managing Equity Compliance in the Asia-Pacific region, you will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the bank's stakeholders to advice on regulatory compliance issues of Delta 1 market products on Stock Borrowing, Lending and Prime Brokerage, Cash and Listed Derivatives business.
- Review new business initiatives from a regulatory perspective
- Identify and monitor risks and business practice including trade error reporting. Investigate irregular trading activities and document with surveillance team.
- Liaise with the bank's industry partners and regulators to ensure an open and constructive communication.
- Manage, develop and provide quality training to team members
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in equity, preferably in either a bank or a regulatory body.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Economics
- Familiar with regulatory and compliance regarding equities activities.
- Detail-minded, analytical team player and a fast learner.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must. Mastery in spoken Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to lead and manage Asia-Pacific Region equity compliance in one of the largest banks.