You are here
Digital Marketing & Communication Executive
- Digital marketing exposure
- Dynamic work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique travel company that offers luxury, tailor-made holiday solutions in luxurious tropical resort and ski villa. The company itself is a branch of an international real estate developer that specializes in luxury holiday residences.
As a Digital Marketing Communication Executive, you will responsible:
- Execute marketing plans as directed by the Marketing Team
- Handle various operations of SEO and online advertising
- Create website and product content such as graphics and written content
- Monitor and update content on company website (To be the website data steward)
- Assist with additional customer service related tasks such as enquiry answering
- Assist with research and analysis that informs marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder
- 1 year of marketing experience, preferably in the hospitality/luxury field
- content creation on social media platform and editorial experience would be a plus
- fluent in both spoken & written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- with knowledge in design and creative software
- well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic position to work for a luxury boutique travel company.
Do not miss the chance. Action and apply now!