You are here
Customer Service Specialist - MNC/electronic components
- Diverse company profile
- Global presence
About Our Client
A world renowned European based company that develops, manufactures and markets electronic components. They employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. Their ideas, their competence, and their commitment to high performance are the foundation of their success. With a consist expansion of their business operations around APAC, they are now looking to hiring a customer service specialist to join their team
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sales orders arrangement and processes
- Consult clients on various projects using the company's products, including quotations
- Conduct regular reports on on customer's review and service feed backs
- Work closely with all business functions especially the production and sales departments.
- Liaises with oversea customer service team when needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have meet the following requirements:
- Diploma / Degree educated
- 2-5 years experience in customer service roles in the electronic components industry.
- Strong interpersonal, independent attitude and an international mindset
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must, Good command of Cantonese and mandarin is a plus.
- Knowledge in SAP
What's on Offer
Our client offers comprehensive learning platform, attractive remuneration package. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now.