You are here
Customer Service Officer - International FMCG (US based)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international FMCG which carries international brands. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking Customer Service Executive to join the team
- Responds to customer inquiries via telephone or email to provide problem resolution in accordance with the Organization's service standards.
- Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to sales representatives or technical/service areas.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments.
- Update customers' profile, and necessary information in the CRM system.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education or related discipline with 3 years customer service experience.
- Considerable knowledge of customer service principles, practices and attitude.
- Good telephone manner and communication skills and good command in Cantonese, high proficiency in English and Mandarin is definitely an advantage.
- Strong PC skills, in particular MS Word & Excel and with good typing skills of English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now. Please contact Andrew Wong at 3602 2436