You are here
Customer Service Officer - HK Based Securities Firm
- Strong Support
- Friendly Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based securities firm with strong company background. They provide securities and brokerage, wealth management services to retail clients. Due to company expansion, they are looking for an outstanding candidate to join their customer service and dealing team.
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be responsible for -
- Handling account opening and KYC issues for clients.
- Answering clients' enquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner at headquarter
- Executing HK equities and futures for clients with accuracy and efficiency.
- Preparing operation report regularly for management's review.
- Ensuring the daily operations are in compliance.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this post, you need to have -
- Degree holder in related discipline, preferably in Business Administration etc.
- 2 years of relevant customer service and dealing experiences in securities firms.
- Sound knowledge and experience in handling customers' enquiries, handling KYC documents etc.
- Strong product knowledge in HK equities and futures.
- Native Cantonese, proficiency in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and comprehensive staff benefits. Stable work culture. Promising career. Centrally located.