You are here
Customer Service/ 5 days work - Welcome Fresh Graduate
Excellent career progression
Dynamic work culture
About Our Client
Our Client is a fast-growing hospitality chain with multiple businesses worldwide.
The company is now actively looking for an experienced and motivated customer service talent to join them.
- Handle incoming call inquiries, complaints and ad hoc request from customers, this includes processing of booking, amendment and cancellation received via telephone, email and fax.
- Effectively manage a customer interaction, identify needs and offer a solution.
- Follow up on the feedback, escalation within internal department and customers.
- Escalate unsolved issue and feedback customer's comments to supervisor for service improvement.
- Other duties, tasks and projects as assigned at any time.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Diploma qualification.
- Customer service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Must have good working attitude and a good team player.
- Flexible and diplomatic in handling customer complaints issues.
- Must be willing to work on shifts and working on Public Holiday.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic position to work for one of the leaders in the hospitality field. Our client offers an attractive package.