You are here
Corporate Action Assocaite - Leading US Firm
- Top US Brokerage Firm
- Attractive Bonus Potential
About Our Client
A leading US Brokerage Firm is looking for an outstanding candidate to join their Clearing Department. They provide securities trading services to high net worth and institutional clients.
- To ensure corporate actions activities for all foreign markets are processed efficiently and ensure clients' expectations are met.
- To ensure corporate actions transaction for all client are processed timely with no error.
- Possess good fundamental understanding on SWIFT messages
- To ensure proper risk management control of daily operational matter, resolve business problems and irregular items.
- To support business development and client implementations
- To communicate with internal and external partners effectively, and ensure support wealth management efficiently.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in Corporate Action is a must
- Self starter, good communication skills and attention to details
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Successful candidate enjoys the opportunity to work in a top company with fast-track career path and aggressive salary package.