You are here
Contract Team Admin-Investment Bank - Up to $20k
Hong Kong Island
- Temp to perm opportunity
- MNC Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier investment bank based in Europe. They have over 50 offices over the global and over 500 staffs in the Hong Kong office.
- Responsible for administrative activities including, but not limited to, maintaining calendar, supply management, coverage, sending/receiving faxes, preparation of copies.
- Provide executive support to team members.
- Arrange individual and group meetings, sending meeting confirmation e-mails, preparing and distributing meeting materials.
- Maintenance of monthly reports for Regional Manager and Private Bankers on a monthly basis.
- Strong understanding of all office technology, particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder
- Minimum 1 year of admin experience in finanial industry
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese
- Familiar with MS Office including Word, PPT, Excel and Outlook
- Understand priorities and to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under a fast-paced environment and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Immediately available is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Temp-to-perm opportunity
- Corporate working environment
- MNC Exposure in Investment Bank
- Attractive package