You are here
Content Marketing Specialist - Top Medical and Healthcare Brand
- Global Medical Communications Company
- International & diversified culture
About Our Client
Our client is Asia leading medical communications company specialising in delivering knowledge and education to the healthcare community. Due to their steady growth, they are now looking for a potential and experienced digital calibre to join the expanding regional digital team.
- Planning/writing/editing articles tailored for an audience of healthcare professionals
- Source & manage in-house and crowdsourced contributors by commissioning, checking and approving content briefs and submissions as required.
- Work with designers to produce creative, compelling and interactive digital content assets such as infographics and multimedia slideshows.
- Plan and execute content SEO strategy
- Produce daily eDMs
- Post web content and social media updates
- Source & secure relevant external party media partnerships to augment the news content strategy
- Content planning and execution with a focus on driving website traffic and audience engagement
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree
- A star player with a proven record of outstanding performance in your work experience
- Excellent content planning, writing and editing skills; with proven experience in writing
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word),
- Strong language proficiency (written and spoken) in Cantonese and English
- Work experience in Web/IT/Media (print and/or digital) industry or Healthcare industry
What's on Offer
Good chance to join a regional position with a global top medical information provider with Asia-wide exposure and multinational culture. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential are offered to the right candidate.