You are here
Consultant / Associate Consultant (Recruitment)
- Freestyle, dynamic environment
- Excellent training and package
About Our Client
Being listed in UK, with operations in 35 countries and over 22 years of experience in the Hong Kong market, partnering with giant listed and multinational companies, we are the worldwide leader in the global recruitment sector.
We strike to provide candidate and job searching service, as well as advice based on what we see happening in the market to thousands of individuals as well as corporations everyday. Meanwhile we are proud to be one big family where fun, passionate and energetic team players from different nations unite.
We are looking for individuals who are outgoing, looking for excitements and challenges with strong language skills to join our family. Successful candidates will be provided with excellent training organised by our in-house global training team to gain the most updated market knowledge and to develop outstanding soft skills. With our team-oriented culture, we value on-the job couching by peers. We also offer generous packages, incentives, promotion opportunities with clear KPI targets, as well as job rotation opportunities across disciplines, functions and geographic regions.
Being an Associate Consultant / Consultant (depending on your experience), you will be required to assist corporate clients in candidate sourcing, selection processes including interviews and screening, meanwhile providing career and interview advice to candidates to help individuals to step up in their career.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of all disciplines
- Equipped with strong spoken English skills and interpersonal skills
- Open to fresh graduates or individuals looking for an exciting career change
- Team player with outgoing personality
- Flexible, resilient and open-minded
What's on Offer
- World class training
- Competitive incentive package
- Promotion opportunities
- Team-based, fun and dynamic work environment
- Job rotation opportunities