You are here
Clerical Assistant/ Corporate Administrator (Company Sec Team)
- Newly created role
- Market-leading firm with excellent reputation
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned and market-leading firm providing corporate, trust and fiduciary services. They are an award winning firm which operate in premium locations around the world.
The Clerical Assistant will handle administrative tasks for the team of company secretaries. Reporting directly to the Company Secretary Supervisor, your tasks will include documentation, data input, scanning, filing as well as other ad-hoc projected for the team.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years relevant work experience, preferably from professional services or legal firms
- Hands-on experience in handling corporate administration
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Chinese word processing
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package including 17 days of annual leave and 5-day work week will be provided to the suitable candidate.