You are here
C&B HR Officer - MNC
- MNC exposure
- Stable work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global retailer based in Germany with over 10,000 stores in Europe. They have been established for over 100 years and their business is still rapidly expanding. They are well-known for their stable environment and attract many qualified candidates. They are currently recruiting for a HR professional to join their regional HR department in APAC.
The role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Handle full spectrum of Human Resources C&B functions including but not limited to C&B administration, MPF enrollment, medical claims, insurance, leave management and final payment calculation.
- Work closely with Finance department for payroll and taxation administration.
- Maintain and update HR system timely and accurately.
- Prepare various analysis and HR reports.
- Assist in salary bench-marking, budgeting and system enhancement
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 2 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in payroll/C&B
- Previous exposure in MNC is highly appreciated, particularly in trading/sourcing/retail industry
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent and self-motivated
- Detail-minded and numerical sensitive person and can work under pressure
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE IS HIGHLY PREFERRED
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hours
- Attractive benefits