You are here
C&B Analyst (Entry to mid level) - Up to 25K
- Well-known conglomerate
- All-rounded analyst exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable conglomerate with diversified business. They are well-established in APAC regions and are now hiring a C&B analyst position to join their corporate office.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Engage in various HR and business projects for Hong Kong, PRC and overseas market.
- Handle salary bench-marking, budgeting as well as other C&B analysis.
- Participate in company policy review, talent development and o-chart planning.
- Conduct market survey, integrate business research result and prepare reports.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred.
- At least 3 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in C&B projects/analysis.
- Strong in Excel (VlookUp/Pivot-table/VBA).
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Detail-minded and analytical person.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hours
- Attractive benefits