You are here
Business Partner (SO/AM) - Sizable Listed Company
- Strategic HR position
- High work initiative
About Our Client
Our client is a listed telecommunication company in Hong Kong. They are one of the leading companies in the industry and own diversified business with over 10000 staff. Their business is very well-established and rapidly expanding, especially in APAC region. They are currently hiring a HR Business Partner to support their growing business.
The role will be reported to the HR Manager and responsible for the following duties:
- Provide HR services / advices to business units, including recruitment, salary benchmark and policy review.
- Analysis and understand manpower needs of business/designated departments.
- Manage end to end selection process, from candidate sourcing, CV screening, interviews, offer making to on-boarding.
- Facilitate business operations and future business growth, such as secession planning, staff movement, package review as well as termination arrangement.
- Review system efficiency and maintain employees' profiles.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 5 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in sizable company
- Business partner / account servicing exposure would definitely be an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Mandarin is a must
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, fast-paced and willing to take challenges
- Detail-minded person and can work under pressure
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Staff discount
- Supportive team