You are here
Business Development/ Marketing Officer
- E-commerce exposure
- Dynamic work culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest and most extensive online rental and exchange platform. The platform has achieved more than 100 million page views each month and user from over 150 countries.
As a Business Development/ Marketing Assistant, you will responsible:
- Drive e-Commerce sales performance, sales projection and evaluate performance of marketing activities
- Help in business and marketing planning to maximize ROI and market share
- Develop media programs and liaise with the media
- Coordinate and to design PR strategies
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 1 years of marketing and business development experience
- Experience in digital marketing, IT companies/e-commerce background highly preferred.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Target-driven, detail oriented, and a team player.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic position to work for a rapidly growing E-commerce Platform!
Do not miss the chance. Action and apply now!