You are here
Business Analyst (Italian Luxury Retail)
- Challenging position with a MNC
- HK$ 23,000 - 28,000 per month
About Our Client
Our client is one of the famous Italian Luxury Retail brand with strong reputation over the globe. Our team is expanding and would like to seek for an independent candidate to join our team.
The role will support FP&A manager in performing in-depth financial analysis, preparing management report and building the budget and forecast.
- Partner cross functionally on operating budget analysis to help management team on budget planning and investment decision making
- Support sales and strategic planning: Weekly, Monthly, AOP and LRP
- Prepare monthly P&L closing deck and Variance Report with solid and clear variance explanations
- Enhance models and forecast methodologies to streamline and accommodate flexibility in planning, analysis and changes in strategic/tactical direction
- Upload plans to financial systems on monthly basis for purposes of global consolidation
- Provide ad hoc analysis for sales performance, store profitability and expense management
- Be very flexible and adaptable to changing business structure and can trace back the financial data history to present valid year on year comparison
- Good interpersonal skills is needed to get and gather information and to enforce data integrity or to change data input practice for better data output and analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- 3+ years of FP&A experience preferably in MNC environment
- Experience in retail industry will be a plus
- Fluent in both English & Chinese
- Strong Excel and analytical skills, SAP is preferred
- Team player mentality and be able to work independently with problem solving skills
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate with an attractive salary package and a planned long term career path.