You are here
Brand Manager - World Leading FMCG / Confectionary brand
- World leading confectionry brand
- All round brand marketing role
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum and candies. They operate in more than 50 countries and distribution in more than 200 countries. This role is responsible for managing multiple brands for Hong Kong market.
- Be responsible for initiating, developing, organizing, coordinating and measuring different level of marketing initiatives for assigned brands in order to meet brand KPIs.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing and Sales teams to develop excellent instore executions that interrupt shoppers and influence purchase by understanding shopper insights & key customers' instore principles, leveraging brand distinctive assets & aligning prioritization at trade POSM level.
- Translate business and brand analysis into transformational drivers and strategies and turn them into operational plans that can engage other functions, agencies and customers (retailers).
- Work with Marketing Manager/ Brand Lead to make portfolio decision including identifying new product opportunities to build penetration to maximize scale.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- With at least 5 years of marketing experience in FMCG, preferably with multi-national company.
- Good track record and solid experience in driving core business growth
- Proven record of planning and execute successful marketing campaigns and new product launch with internal/ external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong brand ownership and behave as a team player
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established FMCG company with interntional working environment. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.